Saturday, April 14, 2007

First Time's a Charm!



Well, this is the first time I have blogged. Strange, exciting, oh my...

I thought what a great way to start my blog by talking about my nifty handmade fine silver charms since it has to do with my title name!
So these little charms were the talk of a party this afternoon. Ed, my husband, overheard one mom talking about the other mom's name charm and how cool it looked. Funny enough she had received it as a gift (from my dear friend Deb) and could not remember who made them... so my wonderful husband spoke up and said it was me! :) You can check them out on my etsy website and see how cool they are!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here is the low down on adding a little Charm to your life...
"Charmed Life" by Bunny's Designs
Undeniably unique charms for every sentiment, occasion and loved one. Each life charm is handmade and personalized to showcase the sentimental value. Perfect for moms, dads, and grandparents with child’s name and birth date. Although most popular for the birth of a child, these charms are great for any special occasion such as graduations, weddings and anniversaries.

No comments: