Monday, June 18, 2007

I am in LOVE! They had me at hello...


OK - so I am obsessed with Hedgehogs and Gnomes! I finally was able to buy this fabric from Japan. Now if I could only get my hands on the Gnome fabric! :) I am willing to swap... any takers?

So here is the scoop on the Hedgehog Blanket:

super fun and kawaii fabric of hedgehogs, mushrooms, and other woodland things. Japanese import fabrics with pink background sewn with a super soft pink chenille backing. Measures 19.5" x 15".

Perfect blanket for on the go or travel in airplane or car. Small enough to roll up and place in your diaper bag!

Check it out at www.bunnysdesigns.etsy.com

Have a very hedgehog day!


6 comments:

Liz said...

I love this fabric. Would you be willing to share where you got it or maybe sell me a few yards?
Liz

Liz said...

oops...heres my email liz.abualsaoud at gmail.com

Pink Stitches said...

Hi - love that fabric!!
Just to let you know as I could not find a contact email that you won the covered buttons giveaway over at Crafty B !! Congrats!
Drop me a line with your details :)

Cara @ Crafty B

Unknown said...

Yay!! I love the hedgehogs as well. And your blog, too!!

ModCherie said...

I would like to purchase some hedgehogs, too! info@modcherie.com

Bunnys Designs, LLC said...

I am going to be the US distributor of this japanese import fabric for this fabric and a ton of other ones. I will have about 40-50 different ones to choose from. Feel free to contact me by email at angela(at)bunnysdesigns.com