Thursday, June 28, 2007

Treasure chest found on my front porch!


fabric loot
Originally uploaded by Bunnys Designs

My fabric loot is here! Aa large quantity of fabric just arrived (about 30 yards) and I just don't know what to say but HOLY COW! I guess I should thank goodness that my husband was out of town when it arrived! That would not have been a pretty sight! LOL!

There are designs from Amy Butler, FreeSpirit's flea market and the new designer Joel Dewberry! I am in love with his stuff!

I am dying to cut into it but I need a plan. What should I make first?

I will let you know...

2 comments:

Sonja said...

How would you feel about a swap? *cough* I could offer a certain onesie (because... that's how I roll!). ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.